ATTENTION: The 2021 Mass Intention Book will open on Tuesday, Sept 15th at 10:00 am. Masses are limited to 3 per person (1 weekend day & 2 weekdays or 3 weekdays) for now. You may come back for additional Masses after October 15th. We will allow only 2 people in the office at a time. Masks are required and we ask that you please practice social distancing when waiting. Some chairs will be available for you to sit and wait outside in the courtyard.
Rectory hours are:
Mondays 10am-1pm; Tuesday – Thursday 9am – 1pm; Closed Friday
Mass times have changed. Click on the Mass -Live Stream tab above for Mass times.
|GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON MASSES
We at St James are happy to be able to have In-Person Masses once again. We will continue to live stream our Masses for those who are unable to attend. In following the executive orders given by the Office of the Governor, we ask that you please follow the guidelines listed below.
* Masks MUST be worn at all times
* Upon entering, please use the hand sanitizer provided for you in the vestibule.
* Please wait for an usher to escort you to your seat. We will seat parishioners towards the front to ease the disinfection process for our staff.
* The Sign of Peace is suspended at this time.
* Holy Communion will be distributed after the final blessing.
* After receiving communion, please exit the church through either of the side doors and maintain social distancing. Please do not congregate outside after Mass.
We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to seeing you. God Bless.