RESERVATION INFORMATION FOR CHRISTMAS MASSES
In order to comply with government and diocesan safety guidelines regarding capacity, social distancing, and contact tracing, we will require reservations to attend Christmas Mass this year. Please click on the link below and read the letter prior to calling the rectory during office hours. Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation during these difficult times.
Rectory hours are:
Mondays 10am-1pm; Tuesday – Thursday 9am – 1pm; Closed Friday
Mass times have changed. Click on the Mass -Live Stream tab above for Mass times.
|GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON MASSESWe at St James are happy to be able to have In-Person Masses once again. We will continue to live stream our Masses for those who are unable to attend. In following the executive orders given by the Office of the Governor, we ask that you please follow the guidelines listed below.
* Masks MUST be worn at all times
* Upon entering, please use the hand sanitizer provided for you in the vestibule.
* Please wait for an usher to escort you to your seat. We will seat parishioners towards the front to ease the disinfection process for our staff.
* The Sign of Peace is suspended at this time.
* Holy Communion will be distributed after the final blessing.
* After receiving communion, please exit the church through either of the side doors and maintain social distancing. Please do not congregate outside after Mass.
We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to seeing you. God Bless.